|author||Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-02-21 13:59:03 +0100|
|committer||Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com>||2017-02-21 13:59:03 +0100|
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/homebase.mdwn b/homebase.mdwn
index 6765aeb..34d6678 100644
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@ Homebase is a sustainable and independent IT system.
* Designed with open standard protocols and formats (not custom inventions).
* Built using purely Free/libre software, and is itself fully replicable and freely licensed.
* Runs on cheap, generic and (to some extend) Open Source hardware.
- * Draws very little energy, including peer-sourced and imposed on its users.
+ * Draws very little energy, including parts peer-sourced or imposed on users.
* Requires very low technical maintenance.
* Relies on equal peers (not outsourcing) for syndicated services: <http://redpill.dk/>.