|author||Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-02-21 13:42:57 +0100|
|committer||Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com>||2017-02-21 13:42:57 +0100|
Mention eat-your-won-dogfood regarding FLOSS.
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/homebase.mdwn b/homebase.mdwn
index 3fba812..6765aeb 100644
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@ Homebase is the computer network supporting the [Kaospilot] school.
Homebase is a sustainable and independent IT system.
* Designed with open standard protocols and formats (not custom inventions).
- * Built using purely Free/libre software: Debian GNU/Linux.
+ * Built using purely Free/libre software, and is itself fully replicable and freely licensed.
* Runs on cheap, generic and (to some extend) Open Source hardware.
* Draws very little energy, including peer-sourced and imposed on its users.
* Requires very low technical maintenance.